Publix is inviting customers who have recently enjoyed shopping at their stores to take part in the publixsurvey.com and give their opinion on their products, the condition of the store and the level of customer service they received. Customers who have received an invitation to take part in the publixsurvey.com survey will be given the opportunity at the end of the survey to enter the Publix sweepstakes to win one of 10x $1000 gift cards to spend on groceries in store.
Publix Supermarkets Inc, known as Publix is a US employee owned chain of grocery stores based in Florida with locations in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, North Carolina and plans to expand to Virginia in 2017. Publix is a public company owned solely by past and present employees.
How To Win publixsurvey.com $1000 Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes
You will need:
1. A receipt from a recent purchase made at a Publix store.
2. To be 18 years or older.
3. A computer or smartphone.
4. Internet access.
5. An email account.
6. Be a resident of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina or Tennessee.
1. Go to publixsurvey.com using your computer or smartphone.
2. Select your language.
3. Enter the 4 digit Survey Code and time of your visit.
3. Answer the survey questions by recalling back to your visit to a Publix store. Were you served quickly and efficiently? Did you find what you were looking for? These are some of the questions that you may be asked. Rate your answers according to your experience.
4. Once the survey questions are completed you can enter your contact details to be in the draw to win a $1000 Publix Gift Card in the weekly sweepstakes draw.
The Publix $1000 Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes located at publixsurvey.com is the best way for customers to express how they felt about their recent visit and purchase at a Publix store. At the end of the survey, customers can choose to enter the sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card which can be used to purchase groceries.
Rate Your Experience With Publix. Leave Your Comments Below