Burger King has many fast food outlets spread across the world. As a means to find out if their food is liked by customers they are inviting customers to share their BK experiences in the bk-feedback-de.com survey and grab the chance to score a free drink or fries. The bk-feedback-de.com survey should only take a few moment of your time to complete and can be done in store on a mobile device.
About Burger King Fast Food Restaurants
A global chain of fast food restaurants, Burger King specializes in a variety of hamburgers, fries drinks and desserts. It is the second biggest hamburger chain in the world. Famous for its high quality, great tasting food using premium ingredients is what has made this chain of restaurants visited by over 11 million people a day. Founded in 1954, Burger King has over 13000 restaurants in more than 80 countries worldwide. At Burger King the Whopper Burgers aim to please, and have been doing just that for the last 50 years.
How Get Free Fries Or A Drink In The bk-feedback-de.com Customer Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid receipt from Burger King.
- A BK survey invitation.
- Click on bk-feedback-de.com.
- Enter the restaurant number printed on the top of your restaurant receipt.
- Enter the 20-digit survey code located on the bottom of your receipt.
- Click enter to begin the survey.
- Answer all survey questions.
- On completion you will get a validation code.
- Write down the code on your receipt and present to the cashier it on your next visit to BK.
Burger King Survey: bk-feedback-de.com
By participating in the BK survey you will help us better know the service we provide and areas where we can improve. As you can see by having a feedback option we genuinely care about the service we provide you. It is here you can express opinions and views, to give us feedback on staff interactions. It only takes a couple minutes to complete the bk-feedback-de.com survey and as a token of appreciation you will receive a coupon code that can be printed out and used for your next meal at Burger King.