Keeping its tradition of valuing the customers, the restaurant wants you to give your honest feedback on goldenchicksurvey.com. But before giving you the details on Golden Chick survey, let’s get to know the Golden Chick better. The restaurant has been in the service of delivering best quality fried chicken for decades. In fact, the company is about to celebrate their 50th birthday. Golden Chick really cares about their customers and are always on a lookout for what they have to say about their service. Were you happy with your last meal? Do you have suggestions or a negative feedback? Say it out on their guest satisfaction survey.
About Golden Chick
The restaurant came into existence in 1967 in San Marcos, TX and was then called Golden Fried Chicken. Due to its unique taste, the restaurant was an instant hit. Soon after in 1972, the franchising began and since then, it has been expanding. Golden Chick currently has 172 stores with further plans of expanding. In 1996 the company changed its name from Golden Fried Chicken to Golden Chick. Want to know more about Golden Chick survey? Please read on…MUST READ: Walmart customer feedback in return for reward: open survey.walmart.com
How To Enter Guest Satisfaction Survey goldenchicksurvey.com
You will require the following:
- A receipt from your recent dining at Golden Chick.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a computer and Internet connection.
- To enter, go to goldenchicksurvey.com
- Select the language.
- Enter your 15-digits survey code found on your receipt.
- The feedback form will guide you through a series of questions.
- Once you have answered all the questions, note down the validation code which could be used on your next visit.
Golden Chick survey provides an excellent opportunity for the customers to provide candid feedback on their recent experience at the restaurants. You can praise their services, a staff member or any food item. Not only that, the restaurant also welcomes any negative feedback and takes it as a chance to improve their services.