If you’ve recently visited a McDonald’s restaurant and you have a receipt with an invitation to get a free coupon which can be redeemed for a free Big Mac or Quarter Pound or other special offers by taking part in the McDVoice survey over at www.mcdvoice.com, follow these instructions given below.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
The entire survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and is the perfect opportunity for customers to give their voice to McDonald’s. You are asked nothing more than regular questions such as the quality of the food that was served to you, the cleanliness of the location that you visited, and behavior of the staff that attended you. For a few minutes of your precious time and your unfiltered honest feedback, McDonald’s is delighted to offer you food coupons in return, which can be redeemed at any of the thousands of McDonald’s restaurants across the country.
Why the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Some experts in the field of food and other researchers are of the opinion that McDonald’s should be given the credit of improving the overall standard of food preparation in every market that it enters. When McDonald’s was opened in Asian countries like India, Pakistan, etc., it was the first fast-food chain to offer clean toilets and great overall environment. This led to the public demanding the same level of atmosphere and cleanliness from their fast food restaurants as well. Now the company is pushing further to hold its ground back at home with the McDVoice survey being offered across the United States.
No matter how hard the company strives for perfection and regardless of how much you are attached to the McDonald’s brand, you can’t expect every experience to be perfect. Whether you wish to highlight the exceptional service that you received during your recent visit to a McDonald’s location near you or wish to inform the executives behind the day-to-day operations about any constructive criticism that you may have, the McDVoice survey over at www.mcdvoice.com is the right medium for you.
How to WIN Food Coupons in McDVoice Survey – www.McDVoice.com
With the help of the instructions and guidelines featured below, you can now participate in the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey and grab the free food coupons as your reward:
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an active internet connection to participate in the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey is required.
- You must be either 18 years of age or older to take enter the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey.
- The entrant will require to present an order receipt or survey invitation from McDonald’s to enter the required 26-digit ID number on the website.
- Entrant of the McDonald’s survey must be a legal resident of the any of the 50 States of the United States or U.S. Territories (District of Columbia and Puerto Rico)
- You must be able to understand English or Spanish to enter McDonald’s survey.
- Employees that work for McDonald’s, family members of the McDonald’s employees, sponsors, brand affiliates, other subsidiaries, McDonald’s advertising or promotion agencies are barred from entering this customer satisfaction survey.
- You need an order receipt from McDonald’s to enter, but purchasing additional products will not increase your chances of winning the prize.
- Any attempt to tamper or destroy the McDonald’s survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- This McDonald’s survey is invalid outside the 50 United States including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Entry will be terminated immediately if noted to carry incorrect feedback mixed with partiality towards McDonald’s.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Go to the www.mcdvoice.com website using your computer or smartphone.
- Take out the McDonald’s receipt you received during your recent visit with the survey code printed on it.
- Enter the 26-digit survey code printed on the McDonald’s order receipt.
- Click on the Next button to begin.
- Proceeding through the McDonald’s survey you will be asked a number of questions, to provide the most accurate account of events.
- After all of the McDonald’s survey questions have been answered, you will be given a validation code which you must note down.
- You will be able to use the validation code to grab free McDonald’s food menu items on your next visit to any of its locations.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the McDonald’s website:
Terms and Conditions for the McDonald’s Survey:
McDonald’s is not the only one in the fast-food industry that is giving out rewards to customers in exchange for their opinions to help improve customer satisfaction across the region. Here are some more customer satisfaction surveys with exciting goodies for you to try out:
- LittleCaesarsListens Survey – WIN Pizza for 1 Year
- Culver’s Survey – WIN Free Dessert
- TellPizzaHut Survey – Win $1,000 Daily
McDonald’s is the largest fast-food chain store worldwide offering many delicious products like burgers, fries, shakes, and desserts. The first McDonalds was opened in 1940 in San Bernardino in California. It was not really the McDonalds that we know today in terms of looks and branding. The founders of the fast-food chain are Maurice and Richard McDonalds. In the year 1948, the founders introduced “Speedee Service System”, which later got popularity as fast food. The mascot of McDonald’s is actually a chef’s hat on top of a hamburger. The most famous product of McDonald’s is the Big Mac. This famous burger has different looks, sizes and price tags around the world. The world’s most expensive Big Mac is prepared and sold in Switzerland. The cheapest Big Mac is sold in India also known as the Maharaja Mac.
Were you happy with the quality of the food and service when you last visited a McDonald’s store? Share your experience in the www.mcdvoice.com customer satisfaction survey. The information given by customers in the McDVoice survey is used positively to create better foods, better facilities, improve staff performance and many other important aspects of a customer’s dining experience at McDonald’s. If you need any assistance with the McDonald’s survey, just reach out to us in the comments section and we’ll be glad to help you out.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!