Boston Market is requesting customers who have received an invitation to take part in the tellbostonmarket.com feedback survey take a few minutes of their time to let them know how they are doing. Customer feedback is very important because it lets these bigger stores know what it is their customers like and don’t like about their services. The survey doesn’t take very long and will help improve Boston Market on your next visit.
About Boston Market
Starting from humble beginnings 1985 in Newton, Massachusetts Boston Market, formerly known as Boston Chicken until 1995, is a chain of American fast food restaurants. The chain expanded rapidly through the 80’s until it filed for bankruptcy in 1998 when it was purchased by McDonald’s and then on sold in 2007. Boston Market serves up mouth watering home style meals including rotisserie cooked chicken, vegetables, salads, beverages and desserts. High quality fresh food is very important to Boston Market and they want to know what you think in the tellbostonmarket.com survey.
Get A Coupon In The tellbostonmarket.com Customer Survey
You will need:
1. A device capable of accessing and browsing the internet.
2. A store receipt with a survey invitation.
3. A pen or pencil.
1. Go to this url tellbostonmarket.com on your device.
2. Enter the store number and date and time of your visit to Boston Market.
3. Then enter the transaction number and total amount that you spent. Then click ‘Start’.
4. Select how you placed you order; online, in the restaurant or over the phone.
5. Then answer if you picked up your order or if it was delivered.
6. Next you will be asked a series of questions about your recent visit to Boston Market. You will need to rate each question on a scale of Highly Dissatisfied to Highly Satisfied.
7. Answer all the questions and at the end you will see a validation code appear on screen.
8. Write this code down on your receipt.
1. Official survey site: tellbostonmarket.com
2. Boston Market website: bostonmarket.com
Boston Market is a fantastic family chain of casual restaurants that relies on customer feedback to continue providing excellent food, customer service and venues with a great atmosphere. To help Boston Market achieve this visit the tellbostonmarket.com customer satisfaction survey and leave your opinion.